These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of DanExam’s Website.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use DanExam’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, and “Website” refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Accuracy, Completeness, and Timeliness of Information on the Website
DanExam is not responsible if information made available on the Website is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this Website is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or timelier sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this Website is at your own risk. The Website may contain certain historical information. Historical information necessarily is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this Website at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on the Website. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to the Website.
Conduct on the Website
Some features and services that may be available on the Website may require registration. By registering at and in consideration of your use of the Website you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself. When registering to use the Website and the DanExam’s services, you will be required to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Some features on this site may require use of a password. You are responsible for protecting your password. You agree that you will be responsible for any and all statements made, and acts or omissions that occur, through the use of your password. If you have any reason to believe or become aware of any loss, thefts, or unauthorized use of your password, notify the Website immediately. The Website may assume that any communications it receives under your password have been made by you unless it receives notice otherwise. The Website will not be held liable for any unauthorized transaction entered into using your name and password. You or third parties acting on your behalf are not allowed to frame this site or use our proprietary marks as meta tags, without our written consent.
Termination and Modifications to this Website
The Website reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion to modify, suspend, or discontinue at any time, with or without notice, the services offered on or through the Website (or any part thereof), including but not limited to the Websites’ features, look and feel, and functional elements and related services.
This Website may contain links to other websites, some of which are operated by DanExam or their affiliates and others of which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to you and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. We have not necessarily reviewed all the information on those other sites and are not responsible for the content of those or any other websites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other websites. Your use of such information is voluntary, and your reliance on such information should be made only after independent review. Inclusion of links to other websites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked websites. Different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any linked websites. The Website is not responsible for any losses, damages or other liabilities incurred as a result of your use of any linked websites.
Pricing and Payment
Prices will be as quoted on the Website. These prices will have applicable taxes applied at checkout, but may exclude delivery costs or convenience fees, which will be added to your total amount due, where applicable. You agree to pay all fees and charges incurred in connection with your order. Payment for all orders are made by Credit Card or MobilePay. Payments using the Website’s online ordering service are processed using a third-party payment processing service. By using the Website’s online ordering service and selecting either Credit Card as your payment method, you are acknowledging and agreeing to DanExam.dk sharing your personal information as entered into the form found on the payment page to the third-party payment processing service. By selecting Credit Card as your method of payment, you agree that you must be authorized to use the credit card presented as a method of payment. Prior to the purchase of any products on the Website, you must provide us with a valid credit card number and associated payment information including (a) your credit card number, (b) the credit card expiration date, and (c) the card verification digits required to charge your card. A discount may apply to your order if you use a promotional code recognized by the Website and endorsed by the DanExam prior to clicking on the “Place Order” button.
Complaints and Refunds
In the event that you have a complaint about your order and/or service quality provided by the DanExam, you must lodge your complaint initially with the DanExam – by emailing us via the Contact Us page of the website. If we have sent you an incorrect item, please notify us as soon as possible. If you would like us to replace the incorrect item with the item that you ordered, we shall send you the correct one as soon as possible. Obviously, we shall not charge you for incorrect item. You may seek a refund from the DanExam to a maximum amount equivalent to the value of the original order. In the event that the DanExam is not able to fulfill the order service to you, you will receive a refund for the entire order amount in the manner with which you paid.
Vouchers and Promotions
Vouchers, coupons, discounts and other promotions are not transferable or exchangeable for cash. Vouchers, coupons, discounts and other promotions are limited to one per transaction.
- % off on first order: This promotion is valid only once to first time users who create an account with DanExam.dk and use the online ordering system through the Website.
- % off total order: This promotion is valid once the user has spent a predetermined amount after which they receive a % discount off the subtotal of their order.
- Order X times and get the next one free: This offer is available to all users who have ordered X amount of times from the DanExam.dk using the online ordering system through the Website. The average of your last X number of orders will determine the amount to be discounted from your next order. For example, if the average of your orders totals DKK 25; that DKK 25 will be discounted from your next order of equal or greater value. If your order is less than DKK 25, the DKK 25 will be discounted; however, you will not be credited for the remainder.
- Select Free Item: This offer is valid to all who have spent a predetermined amount by the DanExam. DanExam will provide a list of free items to choose from.
- Select Free Item: This offer is valid to all who have spent a predetermined amount by the DanExam. DanExam will provide a list of free items to choose from.
Liability and Indemnity
Unless otherwise stated, DanExam and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on DanExam. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.DanExam.dk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from DanExam.dk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from DanExam.dk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from DanExam.dk
Redistribute content from DanExam (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. DanExam does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of DanExam, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws DanExam shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- DanExam reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to DanExam a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b) the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization. These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site. If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to info@DanExam.dk. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of DanExam’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you. Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature. Your use of this website is at your sole risk. The website is provided on an “As is” and “As available” basis. We reserve the right to restrict or terminate your access to the website or any feature or part thereof at any time. DanExam.dk expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and any warranties that materials on the website are non-infringing, as well as warranties implied from a course of performance or course of dealing; that access to the website will be uninterrupted or error-free; that the website will be secure; that the website or the server that makes the website available will be virus-free; or that information on the website will be complete, accurate or timely. If you download any materials from this website, you do so at your own discretion and risk. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such materials. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from DanExam.dk, or through, or from the website shall create any warranty of any kind. DanExam.dk does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials on this website in terms of their completeness, correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. In certain jurisdictions, the law may not permit the disclaimer of warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the agreement will remain in place.